Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reason #1031 We Love Living Near Cousins


We can be the entire lineup of the Cleveland Indians for Halloween!


Yes, we are still loyal Tribe fans, all except Valya who boycotted our costume idea. Maybe she's playing the witch that has cursed our team since 1948. Well, at least the Indians offered a better series than the Rockies this year.


Happy All Hallow's Eve!

Reason #10,312,007 I Love Living Near My Sister: She provided all of the costumes! I love that in a sister.

3 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Happy All Hallows' Eve to you, my friend! And happy All Saints', and happy All Souls', and...

I'm just feeling HAPPY, I guess. Obnoxious me. It's good to hear from you, though, especially right after having prayed for your family this morning.

PS. I loved seeing the backs of your little gals in their uniform! Too, too cute.

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the costumes! Too bad we couldn't pull it off this year. Pesky Red Sox!:(

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Do I see Reese's peanut butter cups!?

Yummy!